Saturday, March 10, 2012

Save a Penny Page

So how many of us are not trying to find ways to save money?


I will admit that I am not the best at saving money. My husband would probably say that I do not know how to at all. But I am trying to turn over a new leaf and say "I CAN SAVE MONEY!" How does one save money? Spend less ten you make and get out of debt. June is my goal. Debt free and saving money. Yeah, I can do it.

As you can see above, I have created a page devoted just to that...Saving Money. I will post my projects and ideas there. I want to spend less and practice the 3 R's (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle). I hope you will learn right along with me.

Here is my challenge. Not getting to excited and spend a bunch of money to save money. We shall see. Feel free to leave comments and your own ideas especially if it has to do with the 3 R's.

No comments:

Post a Comment